Soy wax burns cooler than paraffin wax, therefore increasing your candles life by burning for longer - up to 50% longer. Soy wax has a lower melt point so remember to keep your soy candle out of direct sunlight as this may cause it to 'sweat'. If this happens, remove your candle from the heat source and allow to cool. When not burning keep the jar lid securely in place, this helps the candle maintain its strong scent and free of dust and debris.
When lighting your candle for the first time, do not extinguish the candle until the wax melts across entire surface to the sides of glassware forming a pool of wax .This will help prevent tunneling and creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s life. Depending on your environment, this may take anywhere from 2-4 hours.
Trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before each burn. This will promote an even burn, steady flame and will help limit sooting/mushrooming of wick.
Keep your candle out of drafts, direct sunlight or heat source.
Always extinguish your candle with a snuffer, or dip the wick into melted wax. Do not blow out the flame.
Never leave a burning candle unattended or with in the reach of small children and pets.